Interchange Part Number 12562836,19209057,904-104, 505521
1994 for Chevy Blazer Full Size
1995-98 for Chevy C1500 Truck
1995-00 for Chevy C2500 Truck
1995-02 for Chevy C3500 Truck
1996-02 for Chevy Express 2500 Van
1996-02 for Chevy Express 3500 Van
1995-98 for Chevy K1500 Truck
1995-00 for Chevy K2500 Truck
1995-00 for Chevy K3500 Truck
1995-99 for Chevy Suburban C1500
1995-99 for Chevy Suburban C2500
1995-99 for Chevy Suburban K1500
1995-99 for Chevy Suburban K2500
1995-99 for Chevy Tahoe
1994-99 for Chevy Van - P Series Forward Control
1994-96 for Chevy Van G-Series
1995-97 for GMC C1500 Truck
1995-00 for GMC C2500 Truck
1995-02 for GMC C3500 Truck
1995-98 for GMC K1500 Truck
1995-00 for GMC K2500 Truck
1995-00 for GMC K3500 Truck
1996-02 for GMC Savana 2500 Van
1996-02 for GMC Savana 3500 Van
1995-99 for GMC Suburban C1500
1995-99 for GMC Suburban C2500
1995-99 for GMC Suburban K1500
1995-99 for GMC Suburban K2500
1994-96 for GMC Van
1994-99 for GMC Van - P Series Forward Control
1994-97 for GMC Yukon
- 1xFuel Pump Driver Module (also know as PMD or FSD)
- 1X Heat Sink Cooler
- 1X 6FT Relocation Harness
- Mounting Screw
- Plug & play replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
(Every part showen in picture is included)
Condition: 100 % Brand New
Warranty: 2 Years for manufacture defects
- Easy to install, no need to do programming
- Guaranteed fit if you can confirm your part number can match one of ours above.
- It is responsible for stepping up the battery voltage to 48 volts, which is required to activate the injectors.
- The FICM works in conjunction with the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) to control the fuel delivery to the engine.
- The module is located on the engines valve cover, and is subjected to extreme heat and vibration which is the most probable cause of the FICM's high failure rate.
Please feel free to contact us for whatever we can help.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.