for BMW 2011-2012 135i DCT/MT
for BMW 2013 135is DCT/MT
for BMW 2011 335i AT/MT
for BMW 2011 335i xDrive AT/MT
for BMW 2012 335i Convertible AT/MT
for BMW 2012 335i Coupe AT/MT
for BMW 2012 335i xDrive Convertible AT/MT
for BMW 2012 335i xDrive Coupe AT/MT
1x for BMW N55 Charge Pipe For BMW N55 135i 335i xDrive
Condition: 100% brand new
Warranty: 2 year warranty
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping.
- Throttle body matched 3" piping.
- Retains factory style o-ring throttle body lock flange. Precision CNC machined throttle body flange ensures leak free connection to throttle body. Quick and easy connection and disconnection to throttle body. Ideal connection compared to the silicone hose and hose clamp connection found in all other aftermarket diverter valve upgrade pipes available in the marketplace.
- Precision CNC machined MAP sensor flange ensures leak free connection.
- Diverter Valve Charge Pipe features beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Optional Type III Hard Black Anodizing (for stealth and OEM look). Hard anodizing helps improve durability of intercooler piping. Resists bent or dented piping.
- Compatible with the factory electronic diverter valve.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included).
* For any needs please contact us.
Shipping & delivery：
Tuningpartsmaster will ship your products as soon as possible after your order paid successfully. We usually use DHL, FedEx, USPS and UPS Ground/Air shipping services to ensure a fast and safe delivery. Available shipping ways will vary for different type of items and shipping address. Most items in stock will ship on the same day you ordered or within one business day. And you will receive an email which offers a tracking number to track the delivery as soon as the products shipped.
In addition, shipping time may vary for ready-made or custom-made product orders. For more details, please feel free to contact us.
All the Tuningpartsmaster items have 2 years warranty (unless otherwise stated). If you have problems with our items, please feel free to contact us.
Full details of the warranty service are as follows:
If the products become faulty during the period of the warranty for various reasons unrelated to your acts, omissions or misuse, you must notify us in writing and fill out the warranty claim form (including a fault description) and return the products to us.
Such rerurned products shall be followed the Return Policy and returned to the manufacturer for review, examination and testing. According to the manufacturers' opinion, Tuningpartsmaster will investigate any claims made under the Warranty.
Tuningpartsmaster is not responsible for any defect arising from wear and tear, negligence, willful damage, tampering of the products, abnormal working conditions, incorrect fitting, failure to follow our or the product manufacturers' instructions and any other consequential or incidental damages. And we do not accept returns of personalized accessories orders.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.