4Pcs Tire Pressure Sensor TPMS for Dodge Challenger for Dodge Ram
Frequency: 433 MHz
4 x Tire Pressure Monitoring Sensors
OEM Number :
for Chrysler 300 2012-2015 W/Rubber Stem Snap-in Sensor
for Chrysler 300 2011
for Chrysler Town & Country Van 2011-2015
for Dodge Challenger 2010-2015 W/Rubber Stem Snap-in Sensor
for Dodge Charger 2012-2015
for Dodge Charger 2010-2011 W/Rubber Stem Snap-in Sensor
for Dodge Durango 2011-2015
for Dodge Grand Caravan 2011-2015
for Dodge Journey 2011-2015
for Dodge Ram 4500HD 2012-2013
for Dodge Ram 5500HD 2012-2013
for Dodge Ram Series Pickup 2012-2013
for Dodge Ram Series Pickup 2010-2011 W/Rubber Stem Snap-in Sensor
for Fiat 500 2012-2016
for Fiat 500L 2014-2016
for Jeep Grand Cherokee 2011-2015
for Jeep Wrangler 2013-2014 (433 MHZ only)、
for Mitsubishi Lancer 2011-2013 W/Alloy Wheels
for Mitsubishi Outlander 2011-2013 W/Alloy Wheels
* 100% brand new 4 Pcs Tire Pressure Sensor.
* Made of high quality material, ensuring high durability for long time use.
* Professional manufacturing, high accuracy and reliability.
* High level of accuracy and sensitivity, enhance safety of your vehicle.
* Fit both the front wheels and the rear wheels, left and right sides.
* Please calibrate your Sensor after install
* Please confirm your original part number or oem numbr can matche up with one of the part numbers above
* Professional installation is highly recommended (No Instruction Included)
* For whatever we can help,please feel free to contact us via ebay message. We are always here for you.
2. Installation of TPMS is recommended to be performed only by trained professionals.
3. The sensors were not coming with any nuts or bolts.
1. Loosen the tire: Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
2. Dismount the tire: Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
3. Dismount the sensor: With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
4. Mount sensor and valve: Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
5. Mount the tire: Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate.