* Considering the manufacturer time and cost, the minimum order quantity is 12 pieces.
* Production cycle is about 60 days after drawing confirmed.
* Including Genuine ARP 2000 3/8” or 5/16” bolts.
* Extra cost for upgrading to ARP L19 bolts.
* Forged SAE 4340 Chrome Moly Steel for the highest strength and durability.
* Designed and processed by CNC machine.
* All big and small ends are finished with SUNNEN honing machine.
* 100% X*rayed, sonic tested and magnafluxed.
* Considering the manufacturer time and cost, the minimum order quantity is 10 pieces.
* Production cycle is about 180 days after drawing confirmed.
* Precision manufactured from 4340 EN24 aircraft chrome moly Billet steel.
* Minimal Heat Treatment Distortion.
* Minimal Size Change.
* Resistance to abrasions & burn characteristics.
* Suited for high output compatibility.
* No reduction in the Cores strength.
* Adjustable ride height.
* Adjustable pre-load spring tension.
* Pillow ball top mount -- this design helps combat noise while tuning. It also improves the steering feel and response.
* Most components are made from 6063 aluminum with T6 for increased hardness.
* Hi-Tensile performance spring - Under 600,000 times continuously test, the spring distortion is less than 0.04%.
* The special surface treatment is to improve the durability and performance.
* All inserts come with fitted rubber boots to protect the damper and keep clean.
* Ideal for any track, drift and fast road and can also be used for daily driving.